How to prepare
To be safely allowed to our hotel your cat must be:
- vaccinated (with ar least 2 weeks quarantine before check-in)
- dewormed (meaning: free of parasites)
- with its claws trimmed
Check-in and check-out are possible after prior arrengements with us. The total price of stay is calculated based on the number of nights spent in the hotel regardless of exact time of check-in and check-out.
If your cat needs to take medication, first consult your veterinarian whether staying in the hotel is allowed.
If your cat is more difficult to tolerate changes, discuss with the veterinarian any pharmacological support for the duration of the stay (anti-stress collar, calming supplements, etc.)
Please see the details in our Rules and Conditions
You need to bring:
- Transportation box
- Health record book with confirmation of vaccinations
- Food (plus medication / supplements if needed)
- Properly filled questionnaire (fill it in online preferably right after confirmation of booking /link in the email message/, unless the last one is still valid)
- Your cat’s favourite blanket, pillow, bed, etc.
- Care equipment
- …and what you think your cat will not make without (please do not bring bowls, litter and litter boxes)
You call us in case of any questions or doubts. We also call you when needed.