Preparation for cat's stay at the hotel
How to prepare
We allow to our hotel spayed/neutered, healthy, vaccinated and wormed cats (preferably with its claws trimmed), after signing an agreement and paying the price for dedicated stay. Please see the details in our Rules and Conditions
The hours of check-in and check-out are flexible, however please make an appointment with us first and schedule your trip between 9 am and 7 pm. The total price of stay is calculated based on the number of nights spent in the hotel regardless of exact time of check-in and check-out (a hotel night may be shorter or longer than 24 hours).
You need to bring:
- Transportation box
- Health record book with confirmation of vaccinations
- Food (plus medication / supplements if needed)
- Questionnaire (fill it in online prior to check-in)
- Your cat’s favourite blanket, pillow, bed, etc.
- Care equipment
- What you think your cat might need (please do not bring ceramic bowls – they break easily)
You call us in case of any questions or doubts. We also call you when needed.